Priyanka Pursani Israni joins GDA Fund as an ML Researcher
Sydney, Australia: December 04, 2021 —
The GDA team is excited to welcome Priyanka as a newly assigned member of our team. Her mission is to produce quality documents related to the Automated Chart Pattern Analysis for the crypto market.
Priyanka has been working in Artificial Intelligence technology for the past 8 years. Before joining GDA, she enhanced her skills in doing research and publishing articles in various domains like machine learning, deep learning, object-oriented databases, indexing in databases, and health care. She has joined the engineering college as an Assistant Professor and had the experience of 8 years in teaching graduate and post-graduate students. She has also guided several graduate students to the completion of their final year projects.
Priyanka’s Academic research:
- An indexing technique for the fuzzy object-oriented database using R tree index
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Comparison of Relational Database and Object-Oriented Database
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis (BCD) Model Using Machine Learning
- Survey of Object-Oriented Database
- Medical Image Analysis using deep learning
- Women Entrepreneurship: A positive change to uplift the society
- FI Fuzzy Object-Oriented Database (Food) Index
- ITFOOD: Indexing Technique for Fuzzy Object-Oriented Database.
- Overview of Secure Object Oriented Database
- Overview of Indexing In Object Oriented Database
- SMARTPHONE INTERACTION AND SECURITY
- International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research
In Priyanka’s first few months with GDA, she has been able to work on GDA’s Automated Chart Pattern Recognition Infrastructure (ACPRI). She has used her technical writing skills in Artificial Intelligence to impose the idea of ACPRI on a document and create the medium article for the same.
GDA’s ACPRI is the automated deep learning pattern recognition module that takes the typical chart patterns, volume/liquidity clusters charts, and proprietary charts as the input for training the deep learning models. ACPRI is the highly sophisticated infrastructure that provides insights about the crypto market analysis to the traders for making the best move.
Priyanka is very excited about this upcoming launch of a significant product with GDA:
- It improves the Open Crypto Data capabilities through performance engineering and pushing the number of datasets collected by CEX, DEX, and Defi ecosystems. Testing microservices, improving processes, and building adapters that handle milliseconds.
- Development of algorithmic trading strategies on the crypto futures and perpetual.
She is very excited about crypto market analysis and believes in the benefits of automated pattern recognition using deep learning for the crypto market. However, when it comes to GDA ACPRI, she thinks that although it is exciting in the primary stage, it will result in many advancements to the community.
Besides being passionate about her career, Priyanka does have a life outside GDA, after all. She enjoys working on AI in healthcare. She has done a lot of work on AI in healthcare like breast cancer detection using machine learning and currently works on brain tumor segmentation using deep learning.
The GDA team is pleased to have Priyanka on board and can’t wait for her to achieve great success for herself and for GDA.